- Awarded with Early Career Research Fellowship for the year 2018-2021 from DST-SERB.
- Successfully Completed PG diploma in Cheminformatics in June 2017
- Awarded with the Post Doctoral Associate position with Prof. Dr. Andreas Heyden, University of South Carolina, USA from Feb. 2014- Feb.2018.
- Awarded with Swiss Excellence Scholarship 2012-13 from Government of Switzerland to work with Prof. Dr. Markus Meuwly,
University of Basel, Switzerland from Nov. 2012-Jan. 2014.
- Awarded with Maulana Azad National Fellowship for the year 2009-2014 from University Grants Commission (UGC), INDIA.
[Junior Research Fellow (2009 - 2011) and Senior Research Fellow (2011-2012) ]
- Awarded with Summer Research Fellowship for the year 2007-2008 from Indian Institute Technology, Kanpur (IITK)
- Secured best Paper Presentation award (poster) for “can triazene be better NLO candidates? – A DFT/TDDFT investigation” in an international conference “Applied Theory on Molecular Systems 2011 (ATOMS-2011)” during 2-5 November 2011 at Indian Institute of Chemical Technology, Hyderabad.
- Secured best Paper Presentation award (poster) for “Bifunctional reactivity and catalytic activity of imidozirconocene complex: evidences from DFT study on its reaction with epoxides” in “Molecular Modeling and Drug Design” workshop during 2-7 august 2010 at Hyderabad Central University, Hyderabad.
- Secured best paper presentation award (oral) for “study on the effectof removal of Arsenic poisoning using prepared Fe3O4 nanoparticle via sonochemical route” in “National Conference on Nano materials – Preparation , Characterization and Devices” organized by PG Department of Physics, Bishop Heber College on 14th march, 2008.
- Secured best Paper Presentation award (poster) for “Structural and Magnetic properties of cubic Zirconia/Co composites synthesized by microwave route” in “Chem-Amigos” an inter collegiate meet held at Bishop Heber College on 17th march, 2008.
- Secured 100% in Mathematics in the public State Board S.S.L.C Examination during March/April 2001.